What is Juvederm Volume XC Injectable Gel?
Juvederm Volume XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It’s different than Juvederm XC and works on a different area of the face. Juvederm XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. Juvederm Voluma XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
As you age, the cheeks may flatten and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface, which provides lift and contour to the cheek area.– https://www.juvederm.com/treatment/juvederm-xc
Real People. Real Results.
What Else Should You Know About Juvederm Volume XC?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- Juvederm Volume XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume.
What Does It Cost?
Contact us for more information on cost or to schedule a complementary consultation. We’re you’re Wheat Ridge Juvederm Volume XC specialists!