Dr O’Rourke and the staff at Essence Laser & Wellness would like to thank you for making it
possible for us to help others!
This year our main fundraiser was for our sweet, two-year old boy, DJ, who was left behind when his
mom, our friend and colleague, lost her life to domestic violence. You and many others
stepped up and changed his future. Thank you!
For the kiddos at the Stout St Eye Clinic at the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless, Essence
donated multiple holiday gift cards to help the families of these unfortunate children. Attached
is a list of all the gift cards that were distributed to mostly single moms and their children who
are homeless. We couldn’t have done it without you!
In addition, you made it possible for us to make significant donations to others in need:
- Vision Health International: Providing eye care to the underserved in the USA and
- Red Rocks Community College Foundation: Scholarships for non-traditional students in need
- Golden Backpack Program: Food for kids in schools in the Golden Community
- Friendship Bridge: Micro-loans to women in Guatemala
- The Action Center: Support for families in need in Jefferson County
- Colorado Preservation, Inc.: preservation of historic buildings in Colorado
- Foothills Art Center in Golden
- Sheridan Arts Foundation in Telluride
- Telluride Historical Museum
- Historic Denver
- Donate to DJ
None of this could happen if it wasn’t for your loyal patronage to Essence Laser & Wellness. Thank you for the bottom of our hearts for making it possible to change the life of others!
Happy New Year!
Melinda C. O’Rourke, MD, and the staff at Essence Laser & Wellness, PC