Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Sun Damage, Sun Spots or UV Damage
- Brown Spots, Age Spots or Liver Spots
- Facial or Chest Spider Veins or Blood Vessels
- Facial Redness or Rosacea
If so, you may benefit from a Photofacial, also known as IPL.
Mechanism of action: Coagulates hemoglobin in superficial blood vessels such as spider veins, purges pigment to help reduce and even get rid of brown spots, liver spots, age spots, sun spots, and may stimulate collagen production in superficial dermis.
Clears the complexion by improving facial redness and brown pigment spots such as brown spots, liver spots, age spots and sun spots.
May improve fine lines.
INDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT:
- Redness, Rosacea, facial/spider veins, brown spots, age spots, liver spots, sun spots or sun damage and fine lines
- Most commonly used on face, neck, chest, and hands, but may be used on any part of the body
Photofacial is synonymous with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), and is the best treatment for and can even get rid of brown sun spots, liver spots, age spots, redness, spider veins and tiny blood vessels. IPL results in an improvement in the the clarity of the complexion, skin quality, and texture. Essence Laser & Welness’s unique IPL technology treats in a number of different wavelengths, including longer wavelengths that penetrate the underlying dermis to stimulate collagen production and perhaps decrease fine lines.
Call 720-583-1826 to set up your complimentary consultation and see if you could benefit from an IPL Photofacial.