Do you suffer from excessive sweating?
If you are not sure, consider these questions:
- Are you worried about sweat stains on your clothes?
- Do you carry deodorants, antiperspirants or wipes to manage your excessive sweating symptoms?
- Do you find yourself changing clothes frequently after sweating?
- Do you worry that others will notice sweat marks under your arms?
- Have you tried prescription products to manage excess sweating?
Excessive sweating effects both men and women and can be embarrassing, inconvenient and costly (ie: high dry-cleaning bills). If you have battled with excess sweating and tried over the counter products or clinical antiperspirants to help manage the condition, you may want to consider Botox. Botox is not only FDA approved to treat wrinkles, it is also FDA approved to treat and prevent excessive sweating! BOTOX® is injected into the skin to treat the symptoms of severe underarm sweating (severe axillary hyperhidrosis) when medicines used on the skin (topical) do not work well enough.
Botox treatments can reduce the excess perspiration up to 90% and typically needs to be repeated every 3-6 months for best results. So, don’t sweat it! Call Essence Laser and Wellness to book your appointment today!