Melinda C. O’Rourke, M.D. and her staff are continuously exploring new innovations in the field of Aesthetic Medicine, by attending academic seminars and researching the latest technology to assess it’s safety and efficacy.
At long last, Feminine Rejuvenation has seen significant recent advances, and a revolutionary new treatment for women’s health and well-being is the Ultra Femme 360 device.
This new technology was just recently FDA approved, and is an external, and internal, vulvo-vaginal, radio frequency device, designed to address women’s health issues associated with child birth and aging.
- Women after Childbirth
- Peri-and Post-Menopausal Women
- Women seeking an improvement in dryness, itching, and painful intercourse
Women’s Health Issues addressed:
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (leakage after sneezing, coughing, or laughing)
- Vulvo-vaginal laxity after childbirth and with aging, resulting in dissatisfaction with sexual activity and vulvar aesthetic appearance.
- Vulvo-Vaginal Atrophy with aging, resulting in dryness, itching, and sexual dysfunction.
Mechanism of Action:
The Ultra Femme 360 device delivers heat to the vaginal wall and external area through radio frequency energy, to increase circulation, and the production of collagen and elastin fibers, resulting in increased lubrication and tightening of the tissue, hence improving sexual satisfaction, aesthetic appearance externally, and improvement of stress urinary incontinence.
The device is placed into the vagina and over the course of 8 minutes painlessly delivers 360 degrees of heat to the vaginal wall. There is no downtime. 3 treatments 1-2 weeks apart are recommended.
Preliminary Trial Results:
95% of patients noticed moderate or excellent improvement in vulvar appearance.
96% of patients noticed improvement of Stress Urinary Incontinence.
93% of patients noticed improvement in sexual gratification.